VETERANS' DAY

Quote:
Thanks to all our brave men & women out there past and present! I love this saying...cannot remember the writer......

We sleep safely at night because brave men stand ready to visit violence upon those who would do us harm.

Just got my oldest home in September after 6 years in the AF. I am a proud mom.

DH served two tours in Nam........101st Airborne, Combat Engineers

Blessings to all who have served and to all those that will in the future.

God bless our veterans, our current soldiers, and all the families that have endured and are enduring while their loved ones have served or are still serving.

Thank you and God bless each of you that have served and are serving our Country.

Along with our veteran thank you to the wives, husbands and families that make it possible for our freedom to be secured by our brave service men and women.

I would just like to take the time to say Thank you to all veterans!!! This morning my family said a prayer for all veterans, past and present. And we thank you for the selfless acts you have done to give us the freedom that we have today! May God bless you all! Lots of people do not realize what all veterans go through. My dad is a Vietnam veteran. I have many more relatives that have served. I thank them daily in my prayers.

Thank you for the ultimate sacrifice!
sad.jpg

Honor and respect to all the warriors out there, from all wars, and no matter if you fought on the side we think is right. Veterans all over the world do their duty as they see it, and it's only right to give them their due for that dedication.
As I was growing up, I would look at the photo albums that my Mom had compiled, and be puzzled about something. finally I asked her "Why are there so many pictures of all the women in the family with no men in them?" The answer should have been obvious, all the men had gone to war. My mom and her 4 sisters, and 2 sister-in-laws, and who knows how many cousins were all war brides at the same time. And most of them had gone to work in places that made products to assist the 'war machine'. So, even tho they themselves never were actual Veterans, my applause to the women as well, for supporting those warriors who took care of all of us.

edited for spelling

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom