Veterans day

woods015

In the Brooder
5 Years
Nov 1, 2014
My ducks are supposed to ship today but I'm hoping that they don't until Wednesday. I forgot the post office is closed tomorrow. Waiting to here from the shipper about if they waited or not.

My ducks are supposed to ship today but I'm hoping that they don't until Wednesday. I forgot the post office is closed tomorrow. Waiting to here from the shipper about if they waited or not.
Surely they are familiar with today being a holiday,what have you heard?
Welcome to BYC!

I did pay the extra for that stuff. Metzer said they don't have tracking numbers. I thought that was weird.

On their web site it tells you that if you want a tracking number you have to pay for express. It explains on there why they don't under shipping methods. Anyway I was wondering what ended up happening? Did they arrive safe and sound? I'm thinking about changing my order but that would put it shipping Thanksgiving week and I would hate for it to run late and then have to sit in post office for an extra day.

Apparently the mail doesn't run on Veterans Day but they still move the package. They were at the post office Wednesday morning but I didn't get a call from them. I called the post office. All is well.

Apparently the mail doesn't run on Veterans Day but they still move the package. They were at the post office Wednesday morning but I didn't get a call from them. I called the post office. All is well.
You haven't picked them up yet? I doubt they'll last much longer if they are even still alive since it's been since Monday. That's way too long to be inside a box with no food or water. Poor lil things.

I already picked them up. On Wednesday. The post office just didnt call, I called them and they said "oh yeah, we were about to call". They are alive and well.

Back
Top Bottom