Victims of TSC/Feed stores unite! Post Pics!!

Here's my little ones enjoying their first swim. Picked them up last week at TSC. Any idea what they are?

Here's my little ones enjoying their first swim. Picked them up last week at TSC. Any idea what they are?

Oh how adorable!! I love watching them swim for the first time! So awesome how they know what to do. It looks like you have 3 pekins (the yellow ones) possibly 2 Rouen, or 1 mallard 1 Rouen, (the striped ones) its hard to tell but one looks quite a bit bigger than the other. and lastly it looks like you have 1 black Sweedish! Cute little guy!
Enjoy your ducklings!!

I just called our local TSC, they said that they won't be selling chicks or ducklings because they'd be in violation of the city's codes or something. Weird, considering we're pretty country here...

Ducksndaffodils, I was doing some reading on medicated feed and ducklings. The latest literature I read said amprolium (coccidial-stat med in medicated chick feed) is ok for ducklings because the amount added has changed over the years to a level that ducklings can tolerate. Many people on these forums say they feed medicated and have had no problems. Have you had recent personal experience feeding it or are you going on what history states? I'm just wondering. I'm new to duck keeping.

Back
Top Bottom