ya.gif
wee.gif
lau.gif

Yea!!!!
smile.png
Congrats!

#1California Chick :

Quote:
I would call the Realty on the sign and ask about the property. If it isn't listed with them, I am sure that they will want to come and get the sign!!

celebrate.gif
Congratulations on your great win today!!!
celebrate.gif

I have also sent an email to the Sherriff.

Cindy

Jody,
I'm really ate up with curiosity about if you called the number on the sign to inquire about the posting... I'd love to know if it's real or not, and if it's not, what the reaction of the realty company was. I guess that makes me a big snoop... eeeps!
tongue.png

~PG​

Quote:
I have two words for you: Hot Wire.
wink.png

Two more: Bee Hives

Quote:
I have two words for you: Hot Wire.
wink.png

Two more: Bee Hives

Some more, Law Suit, Guard Dog, Shotgun loaded with rock salt shells

Bee hive didn't stop all of them!!!
The one neighbor is finally staying away from us and our property after about two years of battling her and her contractors. Although we are waiting to see what she or someone associated with her will come up with next. She has a tendency to befriend local homeless trash, who usually end up in jail or otherwise locked up.
The other neighbor's grandson has not been on our property since we layed the tomatoe cages next to the fence. We don't want the boy to get hurt! Having a dog did not deter the boy, he made friends with our young dog, who is supposed to be a "watchdog". We had wanted a fierce pitbull looking dog, but she looks more like a small lab. Oh well.
Law suits are more expensive that we can afford, and I don't care to put all that time into negative energy. I am allready suing a developer for cutting leach lines on a house I own. It's very expensive and a big headache.
Although I appreciate the support, lets not hijack this post.
This is horsejody's victory!!! and in a way a victory for us all!!
Go Jody
wee.gif

I got an e-mail from Sheriff Dunning. He is going to compliment Deputy Kelly. I wonder how many complimentary e-mails he got from people on this board.

Last edited:
Some of you are encouraging vile and vindictive behavior. The owners had their day in court, lost, paid up and now getting ready to move. Now you want to call realtors, have the dogs declared as dangerous which will inevitably cause them to be euthanized, file additional charges and generally harrass these people as much as possible. Sickening. The Dogs killed chickens not people and that does not make them dangerous. It makes them animals. Chickens kill indescriminantly too and I've even seen them peck their own young to death. If they weighed 60lbs I'm sure they would probably attack their owners with dire consequences. Your situation stinks and you have every right to be PO'd and get reimbursed for your lost livestock (which you did) but some of the comments I've seen make me want to gag. It's over let it go.

Last edited by a moderator:
mr.majestik :

It's over let it go.

I think the case (and this thread) is closed.

I'm very glad to hear that the court's decision was made in your favor, Jody.
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom