Video Diary of Gen Next

Wow great pics!! An thanks for posting some on my mutts club thread I can't wait to watch them grow ( make sure to post pics as they grow on ether this thread or one of mine because I think the color patterns are really interesting ;) )

Wow great pics!! An thanks for posting some on my mutts club thread I can't wait to watch them grow ( make sure to post pics as they grow on ether this thread or one of mine because I think the color patterns are really interesting
wink.png
)
thumbsup.gif

Walking is sooooo 5 day old, the crew are all about running, jumping and flying even if they only want to go 1 foot away from where they were. lol

These pics are of day 16, not the whole crew though, I'll take pics of everyone in the next few days, these were taken to check on a genetic question I had.

18 days old when these pics were taken (not today got a little behind) These shots are less "pretty" more to show the feather color and patterning.

This one was a light chipmunk when hatched, never thought it would darken like this, and might be getting a top knot

This one looked near identical to the first one at hatch, and it too looks like it might get a top knot

This one's color was much more interesting at hatch

I was excited by this one' "look" at hatch w/ the dark body and white beard, but sadly no matter what this one looks like it will be going to freezer camp, it has a cross beak

This one my husband calls "Buzz" and I am reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly hoping for a girl.

This ones is always changing and hoping it is a girl.

This one hatched identical to Jaxom my NN roo at hatch, but is not coloring up like him, maybe she is a girl version of Jax?????

This ones skin is so transluescent and delicate looking and the color on the feathers almost looks dusted or faded?

This one has a wierd comb going on

Back
Top Bottom