Virgin Hatcher on Day 19

I have been waiting for my eggs to wobble or jiggle, but they never did. I have one little guy hatched and two more pipped and when they pipped I was watching the whole time and they never wobbled; a blink later there was a little crack lol. Maybe yours just don't wobble either. I hope my Welsummers hatch, none of them have pipped yet.

Good luck with your hatch and your wisdom teeth! I had mine out last year.

Congrats on the baby!!
celebrate.gif
How are the others doing???????
fl.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Two more EE's just hatched so I have a total of 3 now
big_smile.png
They are sooo cute!! My Welsummers haven't pipped yet and I have 20 of them, but when we would candle them they looked a day behind the EEs. I'm not sure if thats normal or not though lol. I'll post some pics in a little bit
smile.png

Last edited:
Congrats on the new babies. You should be so proud.

Still nothing happening in my incubator. I hope I didn't kill them somehow. On the plus side, I peeked under my broody who is also at day 20. Hers haven't hatched either.

Don't forget pictures!

Two more EE's just hatched so I have a total of 3 now
big_smile.png
They are sooo cute!! My Welsummers haven't pipped yet and I have 20 of them, but when we would candle them they looked a day behind the EEs. I'm not sure if thats normal or not though lol. I'll post some pics in a little bit
smile.png

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
wee.gif
I had welsummer's too and hatch some of my own!! Great breed!!!!!!

Can't wait for pics!!!

I have a total of 6 chicks now; five EE's and 1 Welsummer. I have 4 other Welsummers that have pipped! Its so exciting!

EE #1 helping another egg hatch

What do you think this one is mixed with? I love her colored feet!

Love the pictures. Congratulations. Only one of mine has pipped and hatched so far! It's a little silkie cross. I'm nervous now for the others which aren't doing ANYTHING.

Thank you both!

I hope the rest of your eggs hatch Ravie! Only two out of my 20 Welsummers have hatched so far so I guess they are just behind. Let us know if you get any more pips!

Back
Top Bottom