Virginia

:welcome i agree it should just be a cold snap(hopefully)
Well if Fox 5 Weather comes even CLOSE to being right about their projections it should not be a consistent stretch of cold weather but come in spurts...here’s hoping cause chopping ice is for the birds! :lol:

we’re in Orange County and I’ve been trying to give them treats like pumpkin, apples, scrambled eggs etc every day to try and keep them full and warm :idunno

Good morning from Luray!

upload_2019-11-15_18-9-57.png

Right around the corner.. out in spotsy. They say it's gonna be unusually cold this winter. Not too happy about hearing that
Well if Fox 5 Weather comes even CLOSE to being right about their projections it should not be a consistent stretch of cold weather but come in spurts...here’s hoping cause chopping ice is for the birds! :lol:

we’re in Orange County and I’ve been trying to give them treats like pumpkin, apples, scrambled eggs etc every day to try and keep them full and warm :idunno

Yes not looking forward to that at all...

Loved snow days and winter time until...I had bird chores that needed to be done in the cold and snow :th
Not to mention my birds are too silly to stay in the areas that are dry and covered, they would much rather be out in the middle of whatever mother nature throws at them... :idunno

Yes not looking forward to that at all...

Loved snow days and winter time until...I had bird chores that needed to be done in the cold and snow :th
Not to mention my birds are too silly to stay in the areas that are dry and covered, they would much rather be out in the middle of whatever mother nature throws at them... :idunno
I haven't enjoyed snow days in over seven years. I work for the transportation department so a snowflake automatically makes me think 12 to 14 hour overnight shift. And then Animals to take care of in the cold and snow. That's why am glad this weather isn't to normal in Virginia

Back
Top Bottom