Virginia

I think that I am also going. I have been sick all year with allergies.The doctor thinks my chickens may be part of my problem since I just started with them last fall.So what I am thinking is putting part of my flock up for sale.Maybe if I cut back on my birds I can work on the allergies with meds.I am just going to have to figure out what to sell.I hate to sell any of them, but even the tubes in my ears are so swollen that it feels like they are going to bust,not to mention the sinus points .
Does anybody else have allergies that the birds affect? If so what do you do to work through it? It will kill me to part with all my birds.I am hoping to at least be able to keep my silkies and polish.How could I keep down the dust from the chickens?

Last edited:
lol.png

Last edited:
riane'smimi :

I have tried posting pictures on here but have no luck at all

You just have to upload them to byc then copy/paste onto the thread u want them on..home for the rest if the day if ya want to look through growout pens​

Quote:
I wasn't going to buy anymore either,but guess what:p...I bought two of the sweetest silkies babies.Then came home and finished my silkie house so they have their own area.Considered my allergies and the house is more than big enough for them and should be easy to clean.

Back
Top Bottom