Virginia

I was thinking of buying from Kenny. Is he a good guy to order from? He seems to have quite a few and fairly good prices.

Kenny's a real nice guy and can probably set you up with anything you want. I'm getting away from hatchery stock so I don't really buy from him but he's bought a number of chicks and chickens from me. He advertises frequently on craigslist and I'm sure he'll be doing it a lot soon.

I have started a group on Facebook This is a group designed specifically for East Coast Poultry Breeders with bird for sale. This can include New Jersey, New York, Maryland, South Carolina, North Carolina, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Delaware, West Virginia.

Topics of the forum is for sale poultry, poultry wanted & equipment. Hope you can join!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/237691836313553/

Hi all, well I think I lost it today LOL. I ordered 15 Dorking Hen chicks and 5 Dorking Males, and I ordered 2 Phoenix hens and 1 male plus 2 pearl white leg horns...hope I made a good decesion, also I still want to get some swedish flower hens....I ordered them from Murray McMuarry hatchery, was this a good Idea. any input would be appreciated...

Hey all I'm in King & Queen on the lower side 5 minutes from WP. I'm just getting started in chickens so anyone nearby i would love to maybe come by and check out your set up...
thumbsup.gif

I live in Prince George county. I am just starting out, so not looking so much for show quality or anything. Just good birds and good layers. We fixed our coop and nest boxes today getting some this week! :D

Back
Top Bottom