Vitamins and electrolytes plus for chickens

Miss717

Songster
10 Years
May 5, 2011
Rushville, NE
Sorry if this has already been addressed but I want to use vitamins and electrolytes plus by Agrilabs for my chickens this summer. The label says to use one 4 ounce package per 128 gallons of water. Does anyone use this product and know how many teaspoons of product are in 4 ounces so I can dilute the product properly? TYIA

How many grams in a teaspoon? I believe it is 5. Some one check me on this. So, if I am correct, you would put a teaspoon onto a piece of paper, divide it in half, and then divide each 1/2 into thirds. That would give you an approximation. I'm sure this product is very economical.

But, I am totally sold on Poultry Nutri-Drench. About 1 tsp per qt of water. It gets my chicks off to a wonderful start. They all get it for the first 2 weeks, then decreasing frequency after the first week. After 2 weeks, I give it about 1 - 2 x/week for a bit longer.

How many grams in a teaspoon? I believe it is 5. Some one check me on this. So, if I am correct, you would put a teaspoon onto a piece of paper, divide it in half, and then divide each 1/2 into thirds. That would give you an approximation. I'm sure this product is very economical.

But, I am totally sold on Poultry Nutri-Drench. About 1 tsp per qt of water. It gets my chicks off to a wonderful start. They all get it for the first 2 weeks, then decreasing frequency after the first week. After 2 weeks, I give it about 1 - 2 x/week for a bit longer.
Like @lazy gardener, I'm a firm believer in Nutri-Drench! It's saved many of my newly hatched, struggling pheasant chicks. Although, I don't give it to them past 2 weeks.

This maybe helpful ...

Measurement.jpeg

Sorry if this has already been addressed but I want to use vitamins and electrolytes plus by Agrilabs for my chickens this summer. The label says to use one 4 ounce package per 128 gallons of water. Does anyone use this product and know how many teaspoons of product are in 4 ounces so I can dilute the product properly? TYIA
A TAD LESS THAN 1 GRAM PER GALLON OF WATER.
IMG_20170621_141408.jpg

WE USE THIS PRODUCT A LOT.

hi , I know this post is old , but how much of this agrilabs plus product would I use for 2 month old chicks ?.
Thank you .

Beto.

Back
Top Bottom