Vitamins for chickens?

A good balanced diet, with a mill date within one month, is all you need. Adding stuff to water can lead to poor drinking, not a good thing, and unnecessary.
Making a balanced ration at home is difficult and expensive, and again, unnecessary, if there's good stuff at your local feed stores.
Mary

I have a new pullet that was getting picked on by the others in the cage with her she is a frizzle showgirl. I noticed her hiding all the time and after a few days maybe a week I separated her. I had her in a grassy bottom cage 10x10 now she is in a small wire cage. I went to tsc today and bought some probiotics in a powder. I also bought a special additive feed for her feed to further improve the purina flock starter I'm feeding her. I saw a bunch of different vitamins there so wanted to research what would be best I'd like something to boost her energy and strengthen her further. I saw kicking chicken additive, b12, and a vitamin electolye additive quite a few all had decent reviews so I'm unsure which would be best. I didn't have a empty clean gallon to mix the probiotics in the water so will start her on that tomorrow but did mix the feed with the other special feed at a ratio of 1:5. Any suggestions on the which supplement would best help energize her and fatten her up.

Upoaded but don't know if its visible

Attachments

• IMG_20180812_233818.jpg
    IMG_20180812_233818.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom