W.V. 1 year old Conure for sale or trade- rare color

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CrazyFowlFreak, May 4, 2009.

1. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    I have a one year old Gold Capped Conure for sale. His (or her) name is Pickles. He's a very sweet and loving bird, but we are moving into a smaller home soon and don't have the room or the time for him anymore:( I feel terrible, but we do what we have to.
    He says his name and just wants to be part of a family. Good with kids who don't poke and prod him. He cannot stand our five year old son who poked him when he was smaller, but adores our 7 and 16 year old daughters. He likes both men and women and will make someone a wonderful companion. We have over $800 in him and his cage, but we just want him to go to a loving home, so we'd like $100 for him or a trade for a Great Pyrenees or Australian Shepherd[​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  2. txredneckmedic

txredneckmedic Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2009
    where are u located?

3. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Yes, please say where you are located.

4. CrazyFowlFreak

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    We're in WV, around Beckley area. An hour from Charleston and three to Concord, NC, an hour to Roanoke. We would drive to meet someone about 100 miles or so:)

5. CrazyFowlFreak

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    [​IMG]

6. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I sure wish I were closer..... I would take him in a heartbeat! I have been wanting a conure for years. If you get him to Savannah I could get him home [​IMG]

7. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    need pic just to see this rare bird [​IMG]

8. CrazyFowlFreak

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    Here is an older one of him, I need to get a newer one now that he's gotten more orange on his head:) [​IMG]

9. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    oh how cool I love the way it is holding its nut [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by