W.V. 1 year old Conure for sale or trade- rare color

CrazyFowlFreak

Pine Hill Farm
11 Years
Apr 24, 2009
WV
I have a one year old Gold Capped Conure for sale. His (or her) name is Pickles. He's a very sweet and loving bird, but we are moving into a smaller home soon and don't have the room or the time for him anymore:( I feel terrible, but we do what we have to.
He says his name and just wants to be part of a family. Good with kids who don't poke and prod him. He cannot stand our five year old son who poked him when he was smaller, but adores our 7 and 16 year old daughters. He likes both men and women and will make someone a wonderful companion. We have over $800 in him and his cage, but we just want him to go to a loving home, so we'd like $100 for him or a trade for a Great Pyrenees or Australian Shepherd
smile.png

Last edited:
We're in WV, around Beckley area. An hour from Charleston and three to Concord, NC, an hour to Roanoke. We would drive to meet someone about 100 miles or so:)

I sure wish I were closer..... I would take him in a heartbeat! I have been wanting a conure for years. If you get him to Savannah I could get him home
big_smile.png

Here is an older one of him, I need to get a newer one now that he's gotten more orange on his head:)
Picture1509.jpg

Back
Top Bottom