WAHOO! Free coop! ***Pics Added***

Ace_king_brahma

Songster
11 Years
Mar 14, 2008
Castroville, Texas
My Dad and I were getting rid of some old furniture and on the way to my Aunt's we noticed an old rabbit hutch was tossed out. We left the old sofa off at my Aunt's house and we turned back to go take a look at it. One of my Dad's friends had thrown it out and after a quick ok we were loading it up. It is about 15 ft x 3 ft and 4 ft tall. It needs some repairs but once that is done I'll have my new quail condos! And one compartment at least for my rabbit who I'm going to find a mate for.

Last edited:
Great deal!!!
thumbsup.gif

Dawn

a coat of paint or some minnor repairs is nothing compared to having to build one from the get go. it saves a bunch of time and a heap 0f $$$$

to get something ready to use is just so great!

i have been building my coop from my used lumber pile,
and the bargin rack at the lumber yard, its still a lot of time and $
your lucky to get such a great find for you and your quail

i know your feeling just this weekend i found roofing for $15 a square at menards so that was like super cool i roofed my coop for 20 bucks

I will get some pics tomorrow. I've removed the rotted roof and found there are some boards that need to be replaced. And the mesh on one compartment floor has to be replaced as well. All in all it is still a nice coop once I fix it.

Back
Top Bottom