Do you walk or run!?

• Total voters
Ten years ago I had a serious health crisis and nearly died. I feel like I am just now getting my health and strength back to where I can start walking if I'm careful, as I also have a weak tendon in my left leg that causes that ankle to roll easily. I used to run everywhere and I've put on so much weight being sedentary for so long, I'm determined to start walking whenever the weather is at all decent. So I'm going to hop on your thread, Dawg, and try to give a daily or at least frequent report of my progress. It won't be in number of steps though. It'll be in laps around my house. Each lap is a tenth of a mile. Today I did two.

Ten years ago I had a serious health crisis and nearly died. I feel like I am just now getting my health and strength back to where I can start walking if I'm careful, as I also have a weak tendon in my left leg that causes that ankle to roll easily. I used to run everywhere and I've put on so much weight being sedentary for so long, I'm determined to start walking whenever the weather is at all decent. So I'm going to hop on your thread, Dawg, and try to give a daily or at least frequent report of my progress. It won't be in number of steps though. It'll be in laps around my house. Each lap is a tenth of a mile. Today I did two.
That’s amazing!!! I did two walks with Brew today which is huge for me. They were short, only about 15 mins each, but still. It was also raining today. The second time quite hard and everything was flooded so we got soaked LOL

Back
Top Bottom