Walmart CEO talks of upcoming food prices

My big white butt!!!!!!!!! arggg they make me crazy
Last time the grocery prices went up because of gas they said. Well they never dropped back when gas went down, so now they are gonna add more onto more to line there pockets on us as usual......................makes me so darn mad!!!!!!!!!!!! Kim

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

This is great advice. My DW sometimes complains when I come home with another 100# of rice for $24.00 or when I put another clutch of eggs in the incubator but it is all about preparation. Those extra 20 cand of food drom the store when they are on sale will also be quite helpful. That rice may someday turn into somewhat expensive chicken food but at least it will never go to waste.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

This is great advice. My DW sometimes complains when I come home with another 100# of rice for $24.00 or when I put another clutch of eggs in the incubator but it is all about preparation. Those extra 20 cand of food drom the store when they are on sale will also be quite helpful. That rice may someday turn into somewhat expensive chicken food but at least it will never go to waste.

and if properly packaged, it can last 30 years safely.

The price hikes I were looking at are 20% across the board to start..

This isn't something new. These inflationary pressure have been in the system for years. The retailers just can't hold back raising their prices any more. The combination of inflated currency, higher gas prices, natural disasters effecting food production, etc... we are screwed.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

and if properly packaged, it can last 30 years safely.

The price hikes I were looking at are 20% across the board to start..

By putting dried beans and rice in the freezer?

Back
Top Bottom