Want to buy Coturnix quail

Fishychix

quando omni flunkus moritati
May 20, 2020
NE Ohio
I am having a very hard time finding quail for sale, legitimately. I live in northeast Ohio and know through the fair that there are lots of people even in my own county who have quail, but don’t know how to get a hold of anyone. I have seen and responded to several listings on various websites but no one replies. I can only find eggs through hatcheries, but I don’t have an incubator, or the funds to buy one at this time. I am looking for Coturnix since I have never had quail.

Ok, so someone answered and agreed to let me look at some so I could familiarize myself with them. And I left with three chicks! Of course. We all know there’s no such thing as “just looking”. The only feed I could find on such short notice is turkey and gamebird starter with 26% protein and a hamster cage we had laying around. Is this good feed? Don’t worry about the cage, the chickens are almost ready to go into their coop leaving their pool available.

Ok, so someone answered and agreed to let me look at some so I could familiarize myself with them. And I left with three chicks! Of course. We all know there’s no such thing as “just looking”. The only feed I could find on such short notice is turkey and gamebird starter with 26% protein and a hamster cage we had laying around. Is this good feed? Don’t worry about the cage, the chickens are almost ready to go into their coop leaving their pool available.
So glad you found some 👍🙂
That sounds good until you can get quail food

Back
Top Bottom