Want to buy Dominique Chick in Central AR

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by obal.netnao, Apr 30, 2009.

1. obal.netnao

obal.netnao New Egg

Mar 18, 2008
    I'd like to buy Dominique chicks. I live in Little Rock, AR. Any information is greatly appreciated!

2. mjjobbins

mjjobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Bartlett, TN
    Have you seen the lady that posted the free wyandottes in Little Rock? I mean their not Dominiques, but, hey free?

3. jenjscott

jenjscott Mosquito Beach Poultry

May 24, 2008
    Southeast Arkansas
    I think the pet store in pine bluff has them. Not your typical pet store. The store is on their farm, they hatch a lot of their own stuff. A really neat place to visit. Pets & Things, off of princeton pike. www.wagnerfarm.com I don't see dominique on their site, but we got some there last year. give them a call.

4. pcvbarry

pcvbarry Out Of The Brooder

Mar 10, 2009
    Central AR
    I just went to 'Lazy J Poultry' in Bryant yesterday and they had oodles of dominque chicks. I can't find their number, but I can probably describe how to get there if you are interested.

LAB

5. obal.netnao

obal.netnao New Egg

Mar 18, 2008
    Thanks, everybody, for the info! I called Wagner Farm, but it doesn't have Dominique this year. I am interested in Lazy J Poultry. I tried to Google it but couldn't find it.

Again, thanks for the info. Keep 'em coming because I want them BAD! I'm also looking for Khaki Campbell ducks. Any leads?

BTW jenjscott, I read your thread on hatching eggs. Very interesting!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by