Want to get on list for 2015 peacock eggs

For a Spaulding Silver Pied I would make room in the bedroom.

Believe me if you could have seen him! I would have loved to have him, but hubby was along and this was back before my hobby became a full blown addiction. He was so white and the colored feathers on the neck looked gold, just gorgeous. I think that is why I am partial to Pieds and Spaldings, since I couldn't have that one, I'm gonna make my own!
love.gif

we go to the one in lebenon at lebenon valley livestock every weds night at 7pm we want to go to roots on tuesday evening but its hard to make it there at 5pm

Never been to that one, my problem with Roots is that when we go it's during the day and nobody wants to stay until the poultry is auctioned.

hey saturday the 18th is the lebenon valley exotic bird sale at 8.30am.......expecting atleast 100peafowl....yes 100...........atleast 100

Looks like I need to get in line...

Come next year I'll be in the market for pretty much any color morph eggs, including whites as long as the price is right :lol:

Got my fill of regular IB and split ot white eggs this season from a local egg seller, and will again get plenty more next year but most of the birds from the local egg seller will be hatched and aged a little to be sold off to secure new blood lines... Plan on maturing them and hand picking the ones I want to keep for breeding in a few years...

So now I'm in the market to diversify the blood lines while also pulling out the color morphs...

I'm not afraid to buy shipped eggs, but if there is anyone in the Southern Wisconsin/Northern Illinois area that is even better...

I AM SURE ILL GET 2-3 DOZ EGGS OF POSSIBLE FROM DYLANS MOM....LOL......WILL BUY EVERY EGGS SHE HAS AVALIABLE

MAKE ME ONE AS WELL WILL BUY ALL EXTRAS YOU MAKE....LMAOOO....HURRY ANDFIND A FEMALE YOU DONT LIKE NO MORE TO GO WITH THAT WHITE MALE...LMAOOO

hey saturday the 18th is the lebenon valley exotic bird sale at 8.30am.......expecting atleast 100peafowl....yes 100...........atleast 100

Just thought I'd let anyone in PA and the surrounding areas know that we attended this auction yesterday. We wanted to check it out after seeing this post because I couldn't believe I'd never heard of it. There were exactly 8 Peacocks auctioned off. Don't know who was expecting a 100, but they must have been very disappointed. Just wanted everyone to be aware, in case anyone was thinking about going, they hold this sale 3rd Saturday of Oct. and April. Mostly chickens, ducks, guineas and meat rabbits. The Peas brought fairly decent prices, we were bidding on a very pretty loud pied hen until it hit $150, then we dropped off. 5 month whites unsexed went for $65, and several coming 2 Spaldings split to white brought $55, they could have done better on those Spaldings, but they crammed them into tiny wire cages and their feathers were utterly destroyed, they looked awful.

WOW EVERYONE I TALKED TO WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW MANY PEAFOWL WAS USUALLY AT THIS SALE...........WE USUALLY DO UP THERE ABOUT EVERY WWEDNESDAY EVENING

Back
Top Bottom