Want your chicken to model boredom busters!

I am creating an article, consisting of a list of boredom busters, how to make them, and more! I need a few pictures, of boredom busters, and hens playing with them! I need pics of ducks, and chickens alike! I will give credit for all the pictures! Thank you!
Ps. Sorry, its not a real product line! I do need you pics though! Weather is bad here and not great for taking pictures!
A million leaves this time of year keeps them busy, flock block when not free ranging, certainly going to get a mirror in there, what a great article, thanks.

I am creating an article, consisting of a list of boredom busters, how to make them, and more! I need a few pictures, of boredom busters, and hens playing with them! I need pics of ducks, and chickens alike! I will give credit for all the pictures! Thank you!
Ps. Sorry, its not a real product line! I do need you pics though! Weather is bad here and not great for taking pictures!
I don't have a picture but I take a cabbage and cut it most of the way through, leaving the core end whole. Then I tie a long loop of string through the cut and up to a nail on the beam that runs down the middle of their covered run. I make the line just long enough that they must jump to peck at the cabbage.

I love the xylophone idea.
We have made a little ladder that goes up to a suet feeder type thing. We have also created a treat toy they kick around. Took and old plastic container (like one for metamucil) cut slits in the side at random intervals. Then we fill it partially with meal worms. When they kick the container, it rolls and dispenses the meal worms.

I took 2 baskets and made a cage for treats to hang. They love it. It swings and when several peck it, they seem to really enjoy chasing it! 20201114_085526.jpg 20201114_085448.jpg 20201113_160600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom