Wanted- Black or Blue Ameraucanas in NE PA

noriko

Songster
11 Years
Nov 9, 2008
N E Pennsylvania
I have one 30wks old Blue Ameraucana roo here. He's such a nice guy but lonely. So, I'd like to find him a girlfriend(or girlfriends). Please let me know if you have some Black or Blue Ameraucana pullets, hens available. Thank you, Noriko.

Noriko, hello, hope your speckled sussex are doing fine. I always like to check on the grandchildren. I have some Black pullets available about 13 weeks old, but since I've never mailed chicks before, I'm a little afraid to do so.. Come this spring, I'll be having lovely eggs from these ladies... You might want to check with Dipsy Doodle Doo, she has beautiful eggs. Have a blessed day and Great luck on your search for pullets!

Hi, Nancy. My SS are doing fine & grew up very nicely! They are beautiful. I'm waiting for the eggs now lol I wish you were closer to me. So, I can go visit you & get some pullets or a pair from you. And I totally understand how you feel about the shipping. I'm a lot afraid to do so lol But, thank you so much for your nice offer. I might try to get some Ameraucana's eggs if I don't find any birds in local because I think one of my silkies is broody. Again, thank you so much for your good info. & good luck with your beautiful chickens & your business. Talk to you later~! Noriko.
frow.gif

-P.S- I changed the feed to blue seal from TSC brand for my chickens. They love it. I just can't use the medicated feed because my chickens & ducks are sharing their food.

Quote:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom