1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted- Black or Blue Ameraucanas in NE PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by noriko, Sep 30, 2009.

1. noriko

noriko Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2008
    N E Pennsylvania
    I have one 30wks old Blue Ameraucana roo here. He's such a nice guy but lonely. So, I'd like to find him a girlfriend(or girlfriends). Please let me know if you have some Black or Blue Ameraucana pullets, hens available. Thank you, Noriko.

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Noriko, hello, hope your speckled sussex are doing fine. I always like to check on the grandchildren. I have some Black pullets available about 13 weeks old, but since I've never mailed chicks before, I'm a little afraid to do so.. Come this spring, I'll be having lovely eggs from these ladies... You might want to check with Dipsy Doodle Doo, she has beautiful eggs. Have a blessed day and Great luck on your search for pullets!

3. noriko

noriko Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2008
    N E Pennsylvania
    Hi, Nancy. My SS are doing fine & grew up very nicely! They are beautiful. I'm waiting for the eggs now lol I wish you were closer to me. So, I can go visit you & get some pullets or a pair from you. And I totally understand how you feel about the shipping. I'm a lot afraid to do so lol But, thank you so much for your nice offer. I might try to get some Ameraucana's eggs if I don't find any birds in local because I think one of my silkies is broody. Again, thank you so much for your good info. & good luck with your beautiful chickens & your business. Talk to you later~! Noriko. [​IMG]

-P.S- I changed the feed to blue seal from TSC brand for my chickens. They love it. I just can't use the medicated feed because my chickens & ducks are sharing their food.

Quote:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  4. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2007
    Washington State
    My advice is to go to the ABC website and look at the Breeders List. Sorry but I only have WBS Ameraucanas.

God Bless,

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by