Wanted Blue or Black Cochin (full size) and Jersey Giants (PA/DE/NJ)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ttrjpbcz, Aug 25, 2008.

1. ttrjpbcz

ttrjpbcz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    PA
    I have two birds left on my wanted list and it seems most big breeders don't have anything! McMurry is sold out of everything it looks like!! I would rather pick up in person, but I really wanted my whole flock around the same age so i would like to get them soon.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thank you!
    Tonia:)

2. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    I just put in my order at Ideal hatchery today and ordered Blue and Golden Laced Cochins. Hatch date is Sept 10th, they said I should get them Sept 12th.

I didnt check to see if their black was available, but you could check online.

You only need to order $25 worth of chicks, thats their minimum order. I got 16 chicks for $49, that included shipping.

ETA: I just checked and they have Jersey Giants and Black Cochins available for the 10th also.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
  3. chickenlady

chickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    What age are you looking for, how many, and are you looking for straight run or all pullets?

4. ttrjpbcz

Jun 30, 2008
    PA
    strait run and not real picky on age, but can't take a real nasty older roo [​IMG]

5. redchicken

redchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    We have JG blacks and some very old blue girls but soon to be getting more blue Jg's

6. ttrjpbcz

Jun 30, 2008
    PA
    Do you mind my asking where you are located? So I can see if it's driving distance from me? I am about 30 south of the Phila Airport off 95 in Delaware County.

When would you have them available?

Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by