Wanted Blue orps and BLRW hatching eggs or chicks in GA

GAhen

Songster
12 Years
Aug 2, 2007
Carrollton GA
I had three clutches of eggs in my bator over the last 2 months.
I have hatched one chick from each clutch.
One cute little NN/silkie/fizzle cross hatched
One little BLRW hatched and
One little blue orp hatched.

I am trying to find more of these birds. I have fallen for the look and size of them.
Does anyone have any eggs for sale.....I know there are waiting lists out there.
Please help me find my little ones some friends!!
Also I would love chicks.......I just missed some BLRW in my area
sad.png
(

Easterweekend148.jpg

Easterweekend151.jpg

Well, I'm starting a list for my eggs. They are White Leghorns x Barred Rock mixed. Hen is Leghorn, Roo is Big Beautiful Barred rock. Just email and let me know. I charge $15.00 a dozen and $12.00 for postage by priority.
smile.png
I do take Paypal or you can send a money order. Either way.

Thanks...I have some BR and several others,
But I want blue orps or Blue Laced Red Wyandottes eggs/ chicks specifically.
But thanks for trying to help.

Contact the person you got eggs from and see if you can get back on their list. I was on one list since January and will just be getting eggs this week.

I couldn't find any either in a timely fashion so I bought mine off of ebay. I got 8 blue orp eggs and they were all clear, very disappointing. I also got a dozen BLRW at the same time. I got 5 babies (4 days ago) and 2 that died in their shell at the very end. You could try ebay.

Vicki I wonder if you didn't get your eggs from the same person I did. I got 16 clear ones that showed no development at all after 21 days. I let them know and they said I could buy some more from them :|

I got my blue orp eggs from ebay......One hatched one died ( out of two dozen)....They were from a long way away from me. That is why I am asking here. I would like to get some from a little closer.

GaHen, I wish I could help you on the Blue Orp eggs, but my customers aren't even getting their full dozen since I only have the two girls currently laying age and they are being a bit lax at the moment. I have a 12 week old pullet coming up in the ranks, so later on, after these orders are filled, I may be able to help you out, possibly early summer. If you were close enough, you could come pick up the eggs and skip the shipping stress that this breed seems so susceptible to sometimes. Well, the drive from Carrollton isn't all that bad, LOL, unless you calculate gasoline cost!

Last edited:
Quote:
My husband and I ride a Goldwing, so a ride up there might be just what we need
lol.png

Just say the word.

GAHen, try looking at the gordie list, sandhill and ..... i believe there is one other small family hatcherie listed there. I should have mine from Gordie in may sometime, Sandhill has a waiting list, not sure about the third. Those 2 are a bit expensive but still, worth it for good quality and healthy birds.

chickhamm
Theressa
GA

Back
Top Bottom