WANTED: Guinea Keets in Connecticut

Embyr

Hatching
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Hello,
smile.png

I'm looking for a few guinea keets in CT (2-4), preferably around the end of June or early July.

Thanks!

~Megan~

Last edited:
Hi Megan

I am in MA and have a friend that will be having a whole incubator hatch in about a month. If you have no luck and want to make the trek depending on where you live in CT just let me know.

Embyr, I'm near Hartford, CT and I have two keets that just hatched a couple of days ago. If you're interested, let me know.

Just wanted to add an update,

Definitly want 2 or 3 keets, preferably three.

I'm set up now w/ a brooder to care for day or two old keets, and could pick them up the weekend of June 21 and 22, or anytime between July 6 and July 14, or if anyone lived really close, I could pick them up before then, or be available for drop off.

If the keets are older then a day or two I'm looking for birds that have been handled often, as these guys are going to be spoiled rotten and treated like pets.
smile.png

Thanks again to everyone!

~Megan~

Quote:
HI Everyone in New England! Woohoo...I stumbled on your posts while snooping around for guineas. Does your friend still have some? I would love to get 6-10 of them...I am in Southern New Hampshire.

Back
Top Bottom