Wanted: Info on Urch/Turnland

That would definitely mean something Cuban!
big_smile.png

You always know how to push my "Buy Me" button! LOL

hehehehehehe! WELL....

I think I COULD stand getting some Langshans, but I don't know if I can talk myself into it when I've got the "source" 5 minutes from me...

I might be interested in some Cochins though...

Who is taking the orders? What's the minimum for this order?

Quote:
25 chicks is the minimum order, but I don't know who all was wanting to buy. Whoever places the order needs to be near an area that actually gets express delivery in a day. It takes two days down here.

I ordered my white Cochins for 4H from him last year. I live a few hours from him, so I just picked them up instead of shipping. I got 10 but he gave me 12, and they were very healthy. I didn't win anything at the fair though.

I ordered buff laced Polish from him this year, but he is having a hard time filling all his orders. I ended up canceling the order because I know of a Silkie breeder, and she is giving me a GREAT deal on chicks. yah! I get to pick them up tomorrow! But when I cancelled he told me that he was having a hard time filling everything.

My friend ordered 12 black jersey giants and he was only able to give her 6 white and 6 black. She also didn't get all her Auracanas. So, if you need your chicks asap don't be suprised if he is not able to get them all. I think it is because of the super cold weather this year.

I live in the western suburbs of Minneapolis. I have some chicks I got from Duane Urch yesterday. I need to sell some extras. I have 2 campines, a silver leghorn, a WCB polish and then a number of "black with some white chicks with single combs". They could be anything LOL. Since I ordered late I just gave him a list of "Ok with me" breeds. So the black chicks could be anything: Barred holland, Marans, Australop? who knows.

I paid $6 each, but would sell them for less because I feel overrun with chicks! I placed my order back when I was sure that my Prissybater wasn't going to work...but then 14 out of 16 chicks hatched. I feel closer to my hatched-them-myself mutts then the show-birds, so if you want some of the Urch birds just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom