Wanted- laying Hens of any breed / age near Kansas City Missouri

bobw189

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 23, 2014
Raymore, Mo
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a few hens to help start my new flock in Raymore, Mo. I have 50 chicks on order but I'd like a few mature hens first so I can start getting eggs. I've also found that in the past it helps to have a few mature hens in with the pullets, seems to cut down on misplaced eggs and egg pecking. Please let me know if anyone has a few hens they're willing to part with!

I have some but in the summer they only lay three or four eggs a day. Would be willing to give them away. They are about 5 or 6. 3 Buff orpingtons, 1 cuckoo maran(I think) 1 Rhode island red, 1 New Hampshire red, and 1 silver laced wynadotte.

I have a few hens I would sell. I've got one white Wyandotte pullet 10 months old laying daily. One gold laced brahma pullet 11 months old laying daily. And 2 buckeye hens 2 1/2 years old laying every other day. $10 each for the wyandotte & brahma pullets, $5 for the buckeye hens. Located in Bethany MO.

If you are still looking to rehome these little guys I would like some for the same reason, I have a small flock, just lost over half of my pullets to a skunk I guess... Sigh hubby killed it. But I need some adults to cut down on lost eggs and such. I am in raytown would be happy to pick them up

I'm not close enough, but want to sell my hens. They lay all winter long. One egg every day. Don't understand how some hens miss a day. One even lays double yolkers, though it is more rare now that she is almost a year old.

Now I have some two year olds available. They are speckled Sussex and lay about one egg a day. Would sell for about nine dollars each.

Back
Top Bottom