1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

WANTED - Polish Frizzle Pullets / Eggs

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by MoosePijamas, Jan 28, 2018.

1. MoosePijamas

MoosePijamas Chirping

Oct 11, 2017
    Springfield, Oregon
    Greetings fellow Chicken Lovers.

I am in search for Polish-Frizzle pullets. I have the set up to incubate eggs so I’m willing to go that route but I live in the city limits so I wouldn’t be able to keep the roos. But if all you have are eggs, I’ll take them!

Not planning on showing them or anything. Would just like to add them to my flock so I can spoil them and feed them mealworms. Preferbally, I would like 2-3 pullets.

Willing to pay for shipping. I am in Albany, OR and willing to drive a short distance to pick up the new family members.

Crazy for Chickens! likes this.
  2. wcbpolish

wcbpolish Songster

Feb 16, 2017
    Pierson, Michigan
    I will be putting my frizzled polish rooster with the hens in about a month. Pen would make WC cuckoos and WC Blacks, smooth and frizzled

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: