Wanted to buy @ Crossroads - Update Post #1: For Sale postings allowed

I am looking for hatching eggs of these breeds and must be NPIP certified, and MG free. - Muscovys, Bourbon Red Turkeys, White Chinese geese, guineas, Turkens LF, Light Brahmas LF, Araucanas LF.

Thanks!

I have a quad of goldneck d'Uccles I can bring to Crossroads. All 4 are SQ but I don't have space for another color right now.
2952_img_8680.jpg

Also some mille fleur cockerals for SURE (background of pic). Also SQ although young right now.

I should really thin my mille fleur pullets and bring a couple to sell, as well as at least 1-2 black d'Uccle pullets.

I also have a crop of showgirl chicks. Moms are either a partridge showgirl or a white showgirl, dad is a buff silkie. All parents are SQ and have done well at more than 1 show. Dad's buffliness is overpowering all other colors at this point. Even the chicks that start out nicely partridge are looking mostly buff by the time they feather out some!

2952_img_8715.jpg

2952_img_8552.jpg

Last edited:
For Sale Can Bring to Crossroads I have a few available birds/eggs that can be delivered to Crossroads:

Black bantam orp pair & additional nice SQ black cockerel

Trio of white bantam cochins

Several serama's

Split black (self blue) bantam cochin pair

BBS bantam orpington Eggs

Black bantam orpington Eggs

Silver Laced bantam cochin Eggs

Mille Fleur Project Bantam orpington cockerel

Edited to add: If anyone is interested I also have a Toy Australian Shepherd for sale that I can deliver to Crossroads.
49849_dsc04252.jpg

Please pm or email me privately if you are interested in anything listed.
wink.png

Last edited:
Wanted ~ Sq blue jersey giant pair and a Sq Jersey Giant ( black or splash) from blue blood lines.
Pastel call ducks 2 (females)

Last edited:
This thread is the Wanted to buy @ Crossroads of America Poultry Show.

If you post something for sale at Crossroads, please be sure to mark it as for sale. Thanks.

Yesterday I sent a PM to the Moderators concerning folks posting birds that were for sale @ Crossroads. Here is their response:

The Staff has discussed your report about listing another post for items for sale at Crossroads. As long as it doesn't become a sale/swap thread where people are buying and selling on it - then it's fine.

Any questions, let me know.

Kelly - Moderator

So here are my suggestions:

1) Post items you will have for sale @ Crossroads on this thread.

2) Start your post with either Wanted to buy @ Crossroads or For Sale @ Crossroads

3) All discussions, questions and answers concerning any posted wanted/for sale items should be done off thread in private emails.

4) Let us all agree to stay within these guidelines.​

Back
Top Bottom