Wanted Tolbunt Polish

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by busterduck, Oct 16, 2009.

1. busterduck

busterduck Out Of The Brooder

Oct 16, 2009
    Mechanicsville, MD
    Anyone have any Tolbunt Polish available? Fell in love with Gretchen Bare's Tolbunts at the County Fair.

2. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    Contact
    Jim Parker
    E-mail Address
    [email protected]

He has some of the best crested birds in the country, where most all of mine came from. If anyone has them, he will. I just have 1 hen right now, but that's where she came from
    Aubrey

3. busterduck

Oct 16, 2009
    Mechanicsville, MD
    Thanks, I will.

Lisa

4. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I know Mr. Parker was going through some family problems and was quite busy, so it may take a bit to get a hold of him.... I have been trying to find some also. i have found eggs, but not willing to pay that kind of price for unknow outcome..... sigh

5. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I have some in the bator that I paid WAY too much for. [​IMG] DH would kill me if he knew, but nobody who breeds them seems to be willing to share without it costing a fortune.

6. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    Quote:True, but that's because they are extremely rare! You have to pay for what you want!!!! The only way Jim will sell eggs off them is if you buy a large assortment of the polish and you just get a few of the tolbunts!

7. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

OK Kelly...... if you get a good hatch.....(winking eyes in a pretty please kind of way) please let me buy one for my little Roo, Chili Pepper

8. busterduck

Oct 16, 2009
    Mechanicsville, MD
    Quote:I saw someone had eggs on e-bay. I thought about it but was worried what if they don't hatch? Money down the drain.

Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by