Wanted: Wyandotte pullets on LI

conroy

Songster
11 Years
Oct 10, 2008
Looking for Silver laced or Golden laced wyandotte pullets. I would prefer to pick them up over having them shipped. I'm willing to drive a couple of hours.... So if there's anyone within a couple hours of NYC that has some please pm me.

Im in martinsburg, wv but i have some Silver Penciled Wyandottes, and theyre pretty hard to get a hold of....i have an ad posted and you can see their baby pics on my page

WV maybe a little too far.. but I'll check them out anyway 'cause I love looking at pics
tongue.png

Hi Conroy Try Craigs list. I've found several people selling birds, eggs on LI. Go to farm/gardening & scroll thru. There is a guy in Medford selling eggs.(listed sat:feb 7) It looks like he has a silver wyandotte in his pic. doest hurt to ask. There is also someone selling coops that sells chicks. Put in a looking for ad

Last edited:
Thanks for the post. I scanned Craigslist I didn't see any Wyandottes. My hubby wants older birds. He doesn't want to do the day-old thing again. He wants started birds.

Conroy Did you see the guys ad for eggs in Medford. He is selling eggs and has a pic of himself with a silver lace wyandotte in the picture, maybe he will sell to you or have a leed. Try an ad (looking for) silver wyandotte. I put an ad looking for blue lace red wyandotte. Last week there were 2 people selling pullets, one in Commack

OOO nice, we have another LIer on the forum. In the Smithtown Area as well. Soon it will be the norm.
fl.gif
I put an ad up at the Agway in Mt. Sinai. I saw that guys ad but I was nervous he would sell me a mixed breed, but I will try pming him to see if he knows anyone.

What kind of pullets were the people in commack selling?

Thanks again.

I found a guy on Agriseek that has them on LI but he hasn't answered my email...
hit.gif
What am I gonna do?
hit.gif
Hubby doesn't want the day olds... gotta keep searching I guess
he.gif
They are out there waiting fo me
caf.gif
Just gotta find them
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom