Wanted Young Partridge Cochin Rooster-NC/SC

candygold

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 19, 2008
S.C.
Hey, I want to buy a young partridge cochin rooster, if anyone has one near the NC/SC border. I live in SC near Chesterfield not far from Wadesboro, NC. I bought one, but it died in transit, when I ordered chicks. Now my pullets have no rooster. If you can help, please let me know.

Thanks, Nancy

I've got one that may be a partridge cochin rooster. I've just been calling them the brown cochins. I'm not exactly sure if it is what you're looking for or not, but I'll try to get a picture later on today and post it. I live about an hour NW of Wadesboro, straight up HWY 52.

Thanks,
Emily

We have 3 bantam partridge cochins, but in Ohio, we only need one so will be looking to sell the other 2.
Best of luck finding a man for your ladies
big_smile.png

I think that might be what I want! Here is a picture of one of my girls.

5-12-08028.jpg

Do your pullets look like this? If so, I think we have a match. Are you willing to sell him?

Thanks, Nancy

The females are a little lighter than him. They were in an assorted batch of chicks, that's why I'm still guessing what everyone is, lol.

Here is a picture of the girls that look the most like him. One of the girls is sitting next to him, and sorry, but the picture is blurry.

IMG_1465.jpg

I'd be more than happy to sell him to you. I'd like to get $5 out of him, just because that's what I have in him right now. You getting him will also put my mind at ease for at least one rooster. I've got too many roos, and I do not want to butcher them if at all possible.

I'll be home all this week if that works with you. I can pm or e-mail you my address and phone number if you'd like.

Thanks,
Emily

Hi, Candygold, I just happen to have a partridge cochin rooster that needs a good home. I ordered one rooster and 2 partridge hens, but received one hen and 2 roos. I live in Statesville, but am working at Brunswich nuke plant, staying on Oak Island. I go through Wadesboro on my way home and back on the weekends. Let me know if you're interested. He's about 12 weeks old now. Hope you can give him a good home. I also got 2 or 3 rirs that I didn't order, if you know of anyone who wants them. I just hate to kill them.

ncgnance
What does your rooster look like? Do you have a picture?

Thanks, Nancy

Back
Top Bottom