Wanting to Trade: Ameraucana (possible Lavenders) for BLRW

LastChanceRanch

Songster
10 Years
Sep 9, 2009
Lapeer, Michigan
I am looking to trade for quality BLRW eggs for hatching. At least 6, a dozen would be better. I have BBS Ameraucana eggs to offer. I have a black roo over 3 blue and 1 black and 1 splash hens. I also have a lavender roo in the pen and the black hen is a Lav split...sooo there is a POSSIBILITY of lavender chicks. Looking for the eggs ASAP as I want to be done incubating by the end of the year!

Forgot to add that I have a blue frizzle in there as well. Her great grandparents were a frizzle EE x Ameraucana. A frizzle offspring was crossed back to another smooth Ameraucana. And that offspring was this little lady. She is true to type (pea comb, black shanks, muffs/beard, etc). So her eggs will be in there as well, but I will add plenty for hers to be "bonuses".

Last edited:
I wished I could have helped you:( Do you know my girls still have not laid and egg??
hit.gif
free loaders
he.gif
good luck
thumbsup.gif

Oh I know how the ladies are! No worries, spring will be here soon enough if I have to wait! Was just hoping that I could throw a few in the bator for the last hatch of the year
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom