War on drugs in backyard-IN THE COUNTRY!!!what is the world coming to?

the4heathernsmom

Songster
11 Years
Jul 1, 2008
east texas
Major druggie problems with the neighbors. Here I am with a gimp leg and foot and afraid outside...crazy. Bought a home and almost 6 acres to live the country life, raise my kids out of city atmosphere, live in a small town, not be afraid to go outside and play and run and be free, not care if I am the fat lady in the halter top in 90 degree weather and cut off pj shorts watering my flowers. Hear tractors and wildlife instead of cars and highways. I wanted to give my kids something I never had in a simpler life since I grew up in the city and hated it. Now I have a drug dealer living next door and their friends next door to them. How nice is it to be awakened at 7 am on a sunday morning with a half naked woman pounding on my door screaming for help, doped out of her mind where she does not know where she is or what day it is? She told the sherrif's dept everything, she is his girlfriend, where when how all of it.....nothing they can do. The woman was brutalized and battered....nothing they can do and she just went back to the fool. How am I supposed to exercize outdoors and do my chores and get the activity I need much less allow my kids their freedom? Sorry just needed to release for a minute.....sad when you want to just LIVE and try to be healthy and happy and normal and a bunch of punk freaks prevent you from it......sorry yall I am just bummed.

Um, there's PLENTY they can do. And they ought to be doing it. Do they have any children? If you call CPS and report the activities and what happened, they will contact the police/sheriff to verify and hopefully that will push things along, too.

Already did that....approx 3 months ago right after my accident it was cold and snowing and look outside about 8 am in the morning and there are two baby girls trying to get on my trampoline with black faces (mascara), no socks or shoes, soaking wet. We had no clue where they came from or who they belonged to. I was in a wheelchair so I called them around to the front and got them to come inside they were cold, hungry, and crying. Called the sherriff took them 45 min to get here then another 3 hours to finally decide what to do and who to call etc. the girls left my house with sherriff around 12:30 that day. I changed their clothes and fed them and tried to clean them up a bit. The cops busted in the door next door because the car had car seats in there. They were laid up in the bed all drugged up and out of it. No telling how long those girls were outside and thank god they came here to all of the outside kid toys rather than roaming down the street. They told me all about our toys outside so they had been here a while before we ever even noticed them. The oldest was 3 the youngest was around 18 months. Cps took the kids and gv custody to the dad because they took her in for child endangerment 2 counts. They have not had water for over a year because they bypassed the meter and got caught so the water company has a judgement on the meter and service so no one can get water unless they go through the court. Small county so we get the "we don't havethe resources, we don't have the manpower, have to have undercover at least three buys from them, can't get anyone inside to buy". I don't get it I just don't get it.

It is a shame..
We had a neighbor like that for a while here too...
I just kept calling the cops on her and DCF and i even went to the police and told them they could put up a camera at my house to see all the drug traffic and dealers that went through there...
See the police said that they needed a "reason" to go into her house... or there was nothing that they could do..
So... by my reporting to them about who was going in and out of there..(wanted dealers) they were finally able to get IN her house and bust them.
I'm SO glad shes gone...
th.gif

Last edited:
I would get ahold of the Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott. Tell him you have a drug house next door and the county won't do a thing about it. People start jumping when the Attorney General gets involved.

Yes they told us the same thing about going in the house. BUT they busted the door down to get to the mommma of the babies, smelled the "meth cookin" smell and even told me that, saw paraphenalia, and still said they had to have "probable cause". The city guy said they would help they have a task force but it is out of their jurisdiction but that was 2 weeks ago and still nothing, no patrols, no follows, no visits by police to them. They even interviewed the girl and she told the city guys who was manufacturing it, where, how they got it, when they got it, and where they were distributing.......ummmm HELLO!!!! Hubby called DPS and made a report to see if they could help on a state level but the intake person said it has to go through the "chain of command". If I was a "to do" in city politics and rich I bet something could be done. I swear sometimes this "good ole boy" crap makes me want to be sick. We were just outside watering the psycho pig and the neighbor waved at me.......they are rubbing our noses in it like "hey we are invincible" makes your mind wander and feels like hey are the police in on it? is this dude an informant or something on one of the "big fish"? My husband just left for a night shut down at work and the neighbor knows when my car is gone hubby isn't here....he wouldn't dare even speak to me if my husband was here. FYI hubby is about 6'5" and a good 325 lbs....kinda big dude, and told the neighbor when he came over after the last incident that he needed to get a life and get his **** **** **** fill in the blank away from our kids and us. I am not afraid to use a weapon.....BUT I am afraid for what my kids see and hear...PLUS it would take me a bit of time to get in the house, load it, and get back outside....uhhhh I can't carry a loaded shotgun with me all over the property #1 my kids, #2 I do good to walk with a bucket in my hand much less a loaded weapon. Makes me want to move but we have done sooooo much to this place not to mention the financial aspects of all that.....I would never find another mortgage company to take us.....it is a horrible vicious circle of frustration and despair.
hmm.png

Quote:
thats why a pistol on the hip in plain sight is a good deterant
wink.png

Quote:
I'd be contacting the DA directly if that's the response I was given to assault and drug charges. There is something VERY wrong with an officer saying that... either they are lazy and don't want to bother with the pesky paperwork... OR they know all about it and don't want their supply or cash cow being caught.

Back
Top Bottom