1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Warning: Cute Baby Chick/Duckling/Gosling Pictures

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Felicia, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Felicia

Felicia Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Michigan
    [​IMG] Today was so beautiful outside...before it rained. But luckily, I got all the little guys out in the sunshine (before it started pouring) and they had a wonderful time. The extra plus, I took pictures [​IMG]

I just got my silkie/showgirl chicks in the mail today from Chef, and I got my Sebastopol goslings today also. [​IMG] Today was so exciting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chef

Chef Chicken Connoisseur

Dec 16, 2008
    So.Cal
    Felicia, it looks as though everyone is having a great time and very happy. Make sure to keep us up to date on their progress as we love to hear about the growing babies. I wish you the best with your bunch you got going there. I'm sure they will lend endless entertainment for you. Have fun and good luck! [​IMG]

Chef

3. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Those babies are toooo cute! Happy bunch of little ones! [​IMG]

4. Felicia

Feb 26, 2009
    Michigan
    Thanks Chef [​IMG] My little siblings love the silkies & showgirls. My 5 year old brother loves feeling their soft feathers and he loves to cuddle with them. Both my 6 year old sisters love them also. One of them thinks that the Showgirls look like Ostriches [​IMG]

b.hromada - Thanks [​IMG] every time I look at them, it just makes me smile. They totally brighten my day. [​IMG]

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

The warning didn't work. I looked. [​IMG] Congrats on the new babies! LOL

6. Felicia

Feb 26, 2009
    Michigan
    Quote:[​IMG] Thanks Speckledhen! I am truly addicted. I had no poultry before this, and in a couple months of being on here I have all of these guys. My parents have threaten to cancel the internet, [​IMG]

7. sweetshoplady

sweetshoplady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    What a bunch of sweeties! How cute to see the baby ducks and baby geese in with the baby chickens! [​IMG]

8. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    I want ALL of them!!! they are gorgeous!

9. Felicia

Feb 26, 2009
    Michigan
    Thanks English Chick, I am happy with the breeds I have. My hours of research have paid off [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by