WARNING : Do NOT purchase from customincubators.com!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas,
Piece of advice....Get 4 suppliers for everything you use that way you wont be waiting on parts.
It is what I have as I get in a lot of commercial incubators for repairs plus build them for individuals and I never wait more than 3-5 days for my electronic parts. which gives me the time to either get a cabinet built or repaired and ready for the parts when they come in.

Ray Fluharty

Thomas,
Piece of advice....Get 4 suppliers for everything you use that way you wont be waiting on parts.
It is what I have as I get in a lot of commercial incubators for repairs plus build them for individuals and I never wait more than 3-5 days for my electronic parts. which gives me the time to either get a cabinet built or repaired and ready for the parts when they come in.

Ray Fluharty

Thomas, Did you happen to take a picture of mine prior to shipment?? You're killing me here! You know how anxious I am to get it. I should have asked for pictures.

Julie

my paypal got cancelled because i used the old owners website and their ebay adds..but its all gonna change and all these neg.post will be pos.post....a scam artist would run and hide and not defending himself and his buisness..but im here and will explain what is going on at all times.i called every single person that has ordered from me since jan 2 2012 and talked to them one on one about everything.thanks again

DITTO I too am due a refundfor $249.00 and I just checked my account it was NOT refunded...and YOU have NOT contacted me by phone...I ordered an incubator 12-10-11.

Hi Tom, I'm do a refund , please contact me. Thanks I was also told that Joe Zimerman was the the new owner!
I still think this is a scam.

I did...but it seems to me that if YOU took over that business you would darn sure know how that business was ran and the current statis of the inventory and the "pending" customer orders. So as it stands..and correct me if I'm wrong, but I ordered an incubator from Custom Incubator a company you took over, but you are saying that those of us who ordered prior to 1-2-12 are up a creek because it is not your problem even though you took over the company who scammed us... hmmmmm Still sticking by my first conclusion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom