WARNING : Do NOT purchase from customincubators.com!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did...but it seems to me that if YOU took over that business you would darn sure know how that business was ran and the current statis of the inventory and the "pending" customer orders. So as it stands..and correct me if I'm wrong, but I ordered an incubator from Custom Incubator a company you took over, but you are saying that those of us who ordered prior to 1-2-12 are up a creek because it is not your problem even though you took over the company who scammed us... hmmmmm Still sticking by my first conclusion....

Well after two attempts to collect from WHOEVER'S BANK I STILL dont have my money...no incubator, no money so you tell me...would you be happy with Customincubator company ????

Looking forward to getting it filled with eggs!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:shayna this is your incubator.it will be shipped out no later than monday morning with your conformation number..thanks for your buisness.

Last edited:
A friend of mine contacted him personally and he said that he was dealing with some "lawsuits" and that his money would be returned once he had money. PayPal couldn't give you your money back because this guy doesn't have any money in his account obviously. Just wait till he gets some money and he will refund your order. You can guarantee he will do this because it is illegal not to and the lawsuit would be 400x more than what the refund would cost.

A friend of mine contacted him personally and he said that he was dealing with some "lawsuits" and that his money would be returned once he had money. PayPal couldn't give you your money back because this guy doesn't have any money in his account obviously. Just wait till he gets some money and he will refund your order. You can guarantee he will do this because it is illegal not to and the lawsuit would be 400x more than what the refund would cost.

Are you referring to Phillip Gordon? If the purchases had been made through eBay, Paypal would issue a refund and go after the seller directly. I've had that happen personally with an expensive saddle. I don't know if Paypal does the same with payments for goods/services that they have no control over. I would hope so for all the money they make on every transaction. I have filed my claim through Paypal because my refund from Phillip Gordon was cancelled due to lack of funds in his account.

Last edited:
I still think this is all a scam..

Look you bought the company (customincubators) when you buy a Company

you should fill all orders if if it cost you money out of your pocket to save

the good name of the company. Say it cost you $50 to make one of these

things would you not be better off to go ahead and fill the orders?

You know this is a big website and you could make a lot of money

from people on this site.

So yes I still think you are scamming people. MY 2 CENTS

I did...but it seems to me that if YOU took over that business you would darn sure know how that business was ran and the current statis of the inventory and the "pending" customer orders. So as it stands..and correct me if I'm wrong, but I ordered an incubator from Custom Incubator a company you took over, but you are saying that those of us who ordered prior to 1-2-12 are up a creek because it is not your problem even though you took over the company who scammed us... hmmmmm Still sticking by my first conclusion....

goodpost.gif
Glad I'm not alone in my feelings!

Last edited:

So...he stole our money and now we should "wait around" to get it back??? He has MY money!! I GAVE it to hime less than two months ago!! I should just give hime the benefit of the doubt cause he's what?? A good guy?? Honest??? Man...I wish I could tell my electric company to just hang on for awhile cause I've had some other things that have "come up"...but rest assured...once I get other things straightened out and get some extra money...you'll be the first to recieve it!! This is not how life works...he has MY money...I gave it to him with the promise that he would make me a product. He has failed to do that...I just want back the money that I gave him. This seems like a simple process...would anyone stand for this in ANY aspect of their life???? Good thing for me...I paid through Paypal...and honest and trustworthy company that stands behind their word...I suspect that will be my saving grace...not this guy!

I still think this is all a scam..

Look you bought the company (customincubators) when you buy a Company

you should fill all orders if if it cost you money out of your pocket to save

the good name of the company. Say it cost you $50 to make one of these

things would you not be better off to go ahead and fill the orders?

You know this is a big website and you could make a lot of money

from people on this site.

So yes I still think you are scamming people. MY 2 CENTS

Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom