WARNING !!! Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Escaped & Went on a Rampage!

Well first of all I would have had a near heart attack and then I would have pulled the plug next and then I would have had a little talk with my Kitchen Aid... wait... I got rid of my KA stand mixer in January.

It had a little issue - it was a bit wiggly on the back part and would only stay in the mix mode if you "held it closer" to the unit...

Sorry for your scare - that's almost worse than an intruder!

Last edited:
Quote:
Trust me, we had quite a talk about it- if there's still a blue cloud in the sky down southeast, that was my side of the conversation.

Quote:
Trust me, we had quite a talk about it- if there's still a blue cloud in the sky down southeast, that was my side of the conversation.

lau.gif
Poor Ranchie, the mental picture is just too funny though!
lau.gif

Quote:
I only have a lowly Sunbeam!

i have a regular electric mixer. not even a stand. just my arm.

but after what happened to Ranch, i'm not sure if i should revere the KA or be terrified of it!
lol.png

I won this thing in a contest at the healthy foods grocery store, a zillion years ago. I didn't really start using it until last year! And NOW it goes rogue on me.

Already used the hammer, duct tape is next!

After such a stress filled day, reading this has brought tears of laughter to my eyes.
good grief a menopausal Kitchen Aid lol
Poor you I can picture the look on your face.
I would have stood there dumb founded and not know what to do first while it merrily had its melt down.
Kinda like coming out first thing in the morning to find your coffee pot threw up all over the counter and there is no coffee in the pot.
Appliences are sneaky, vindictive and totally untrustworthy the second we let our guard down.

Any one remember the movie "Batteries not included" ?

My first one got mad at me because I kept making bread in it. The pin would come loose and I'd whack it back in place with a wooden spoon. I had to do that two or three times during the kneading bit.

Now I have a crank up one, and it's not my favorite design, although it has better capacity.

Someday I'll get the professional one. I just need to cater a couple more events and I can write it off....HA!

Quote:
That is precisely what happened today. I went straight for the hammer though. DH had a good chuckle when I told him about it. Humph, ya had to be there!

The pin came all the way out, and I had my back turned. I'm glad it didn't hit the jar full of dog treats I just baked yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom