warrior cats clan!!!!!!!! come and join! ( I will choose your warrier name) Thunderclan

I'm pretty sure she was last RPed in the medicine cats den.
yes....lets start there...OK?

Firestar glanced over towards the direction where Cinderpelt had last been seen. He locked his eyes on Brackenfur, ------who was seated beside Sootfur not very far away-----.

Shadowfire's temparture flew up the ranks and she was sweating hard. Beads of sweat slowly became visible and she tossed and turned ; all the while Firestar kept a steady paw on hers.

yes....lets start there...OK?

Firestar glanced over towards the direction where Cinderpelt had last been seen. He locked his eyes on Brackenfur, ------who was seated beside Sootfur not very far away-----.

Shadowfire's temparture flew up the ranks and she was sweating hard. Beads of sweat slowly became visible and she tossed and turned ; all the while Firestar kept a steady paw on hers.
Brackenfur felt eyes on him, and he turned and saw Firestars hard expression.

"I do believe Sootfur likes you, too," the med cat apprentice meowed. "I can smell it." She looked up from her work. Her clouded blue eyes stared seemingly into his very soul. "I do believe, indeed," she laughed, turning away.

Back
Top Bottom