Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

DH is gone for 6 days and I'm so bored already. I know I need to go to bed, I only got 4 hours of sleep last night and had a very long day, but I don't want to miss any peeps of distress outside! I know...relax.

with 3 kids- do you (still) have a baby monitor?

(BTW- funny story- I once picked up my neighbor's drug deals- every last detail- even phone# and make and model of car they were sennding to pick up dope- on my son's baby monitor. It was midnight and I heard these voices....... )

Quote:
Oh! Good idea, but I've never had a baby monitor with any of the kids.
roll.png

YAY got my kennel kit put together, The sun shade on it. Turns out the "sun shade" is just a really heavy netting. Perfect for how i'm using it. Started at 5. It's done it's together. If I am able to move at all tomorrow I'll take pictures of it.

Glad you finally finished!!

I think i'm gunna die. I feel like I'm dieing. OUCH. Doesn't help that putting the top thing on the kennel I backed into the duck pond thing falling in. I'm just glad i didn't fill it up yet. Plus picking up a male muscovy duck. They are so evil and I hope to NEVER have to pick him up again he's so heavy.
Tomorrow I hope to spread some hay in their duck house so they can start building nests and stuff. And I need to find some "litter" for in my chicken pen.

Hopefully now i'll get more eggs from my chickens. They wont be as stressed and Dave wont have to fight to keep his penis. The chickens were trying to eat it.

Back
Top Bottom