Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

WARM BODIES is really good, I'm not kidding. It's not the usual zombie story. It has a comedic twist - honestly you would look at(and respect) zombies in a whole new way. I want to see it again.

I don't go see vampire, werewolf, scary, haunted things and stuff like that. But from the trailers, I could see this was fun. Let's just say love can transform you, and leave it at that.Off my soapbox.

WARM BODIES is really good, I'm not kidding. It's not the usual zombie story. It has a comedic twist - honestly you would look at(and respect) zombies in a whole new way. I want to see it again.

I don't go see vampire, werewolf, scary, haunted things and stuff like that. But from the trailers, I could see this was fun. Let's just say love can transform you, and leave it at that.Off my soapbox.

That's why I love the Twilight series. Nothing scary about it, but very entertaining and the love story is intense!

Quote: They're discribed as cold as ice and hard as stone. Might as well cuddle up to a marble statue.

How about a sexy hunka Edward Cullen? I don't care if he's ice cold...YUM.
We need to strap magnets to Bram Stoker and wrap his coffin with copper wire. We could power the eastern seaboard.

lau.gif

Could probably get a good chunk of the West coast too.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom