Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Quote:
We have one of those, too. We disabled it because we disliked the dull roar.
Oh yes, make sure you turn it back on because it's a know FACT (not) that without this ventilation you will DIE from a horrible death known as __________________________ (fill in the blank). Then you can apply to the gvt for aid to help you winterize your home so you can save the energy you just blew out of the house with your vent system.
Truely this country is being run by idiots at all levels.
Sometimes I think special interest groups are bribing our pols just so they (spec Int Grps) can make money. Then I come to my senses and realize they would never, ever do that. right.

Sweet thanks, I love sharing it helps with my excitement!
Here they are......

This fist one is on the wall in one of the downstairs HUGE bedrooms. There are also perfect flowers painted around the window, but I did not get a good picture of those.

These next few pictures are of one big painting that takes up one whole wall and the ceiling in the other HUGE down stairs bedroom.

See the clouds?

This one is in the "second living room".

These people had some talent! If I could find out who they were I would hire them to paint a wall in each of the kids rooms.
Wow they put a lot of time into them, wonder what kind of stuff they had around put it would have been really neat to see.
Very nice..

How is the upstairs heated?

Last edited:
I could use some prayers and good thoughts please. DH just got a call from his PC Dr with the results from his MRI he had Friday. They basically said he has 4-5 major issues going on, from mid to lower back, and he needs to talk to a neurosurgeon about surgery. They were really surprised that he was up and moving at all! Very scared about what this all means. Trying to get an appt scheduled now.
hit.gif
Oh Im so very sorry, One of my girlfriends husband had back sugery and once it was done he was so happy said he was out of pain and now youd never known he had anything wrong. Pleaselet us know whats going on.

I could use some prayers and good thoughts please. DH just got a call from his PC Dr with the results from his MRI he had Friday. They basically said he has 4-5 major issues going on, from mid to lower back, and he needs to talk to a neurosurgeon about surgery. They were really surprised that he was up and moving at all! Very scared about what this all means. Trying to get an appt scheduled now.
hit.gif
hugs.gif
Oh hun, I am so very sorry you and DH are going through such a scary thing. You are in my thoughts and I hope all is well very soon.
Quote: The whole house is heated with forced air. But IF we get it we will also use wood burning stoves as well as the fire place!

I have a quick question....
My three pullets that just began laying about a week ago, lay about every day. I am shipping some eggs from my other hens to someone to hatch and they really want some blue or green eggs and this is what my new layers lay. Knowing that pullet eggs are not good to hatch, how long after laying begins should I wait before I can hatch eggs from them???

I have a quick question....
My three pullets that just began laying about a week ago, lay about every day. I am shipping some eggs from my other hens to someone to hatch and they really want some blue or green eggs and this is what my new layers lay. Knowing that pullet eggs are not good to hatch, how long after laying begins should I wait before I can hatch eggs from them???

From what I understand the warnings about hatching eggs from pullets have to do with the size of the egg. Usually a pullet's eggs are smaller. I wait until I think the egg is "full size" before I try to hatch them. Hard to say how long that is - a week? two? not much more than that.

Dave

PS - good luck with the house :)

hit.gif

hugs.gif

Get the surgery done and the pain gone from the back. Nerve pain from the back is bad mojo. I've seen what it did to my Mom. My best wishes on it not actually being as bad as they are saying.

Quote:
Yup. Egg size. My girls have taken up to a month to get full sized. All depends on the bird, though. I've had a few that started with their normal sized eggs.

The house looks cool. I love old houses.

What is that blank spot in the one whole wall mural? that where they had a mirror?

Back
Top Bottom