Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nifty-Chicken, Oct 19, 2012.

1. hallerlake

hallerlake Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Seattle
    I didn't mean to open a can of worms, but I get tired of reading "In the old days, we beat our kids and eveything was fine." Been there. Done that. It wasn't fine.

2. Sweetlilbaby

Sweetlilbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    Sorry if i'm emotional. It just kills me that i had her from a year old til 7 years old then her parents decided they wanted her back and legally they had every right and i have no rights. I had her because they dropped her off at my house at a year old when she was sick and didn't want to take her back til i moved further away. It bothered them that I was going to put her in a better school.
    I just want to take her back and protect her from them, and i want to kick that teachers butt for bullying her. I guess i really took on the mother role more then anything and it kills me to watch them do these things to her. Kills me to see her being given medications without testing to see if she needs it.

3. hallerlake

May 30, 2010
    Seattle
    Maybe you should.

4. hallerlake

May 30, 2010
    Seattle
    She's lucky to have someone so caring in her life.

5. Sweetlilbaby

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    Anyone have good weather today? Yesterday I took off the top of half the chicken run and woke up today to find i shouldn't have done that. Now half their run is swamp. So much for the dry litter system. Now it's more like liquid chicken poop for the yard.
    I did not know it was supposed to rain.
    Also any ideas how to move a pup from AZ to tacoma? My mother in law is being moved into hospis (Sp?) she's in AZ and she wants me to take her little dog. But not sure how to move it without it costing a ton of money and without causing harm to the dog.

6. Sweetlilbaby

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    Thanks. But the whole situation has caused depression in me. I really felt like they took my kid from me. I'm betting it caused depression in my niece as well. And confusion.

7. Hinotori

Hinotori Silver Feathers Premium Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Graham, WA
    Windy and pouring here. Parts of the field are ponds. That will drain off in an hour or two after it stops raining.

Hmm. Need a relay maybe for the dog. I had some friends do that to get a dog. Another friend went and picked it up an hour from his house and then drove it an hour the other way that weekend where she met him.

8. hallerlake

May 30, 2010
    Seattle

9. Sweetlilbaby

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    yeah. I'm trying to figure something out for the dog. First have to talk to my husband more about it. Find out if he really wants the dog or not. If he does going to see if his uncle that lives down there can take it til they come back up here. They drive. If they do then maybe.... but they wont be coming up here til summer. They don't want the dog so i doubt they'll keep him that long.

i'm stressed about it. It's not socialized, pees on the floors.... Not looking forward to it but at the same time my husband is already upset i don't want to put my foot down on the dog. I'm sure i could work out it's issues. Just a lot of stress. Plus i have a large and medium dog. Then bring in a small dog.

10. Sweetlilbaby

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    I know it is. I mean after the first 6 months of them not coming back to get her I figured they gave her up that she was mine. Then as years went by i worried less and less about them trying to take her back. Once i was confident they wouldn't they did.
    I know that was all about them too they didn't even take into consideration
    I guess for them it was easy to do. I mean they let me deal with the potty training and all that stuff.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by