Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Does anyone in the Puyallup/Tacoma areas have a Polish Rooster that needs a good home with 3 sweet hens? My mother would like a new rooster for her girls & she's not picky about color as long as he's pure Polish.

My Corgi has a smiley face that belongs to a 2yr old. They are so cute.
i have a corgi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is so handsome but he afraid of barred rocks cuz he tried to herd mine and she jumped on his back!
yippiechickie.gif

I have 6 Polish eggs in my incubator, test hatch. I live quite a bit North, but assuming I have a healthy rooster or 2? PM me so we have a record, and I'll PM you back when they hatch (due appx 9/16).

New to the Chicken world and was told to comment in this thread by someone also from Washington in case i needed anything or any advice! thank you who ever it was that pointed me in this direction I don't know who you are because my thread got deleted! Sorry

This is not exactly what you were looking for but check out paragraph 5.
http://www.portorchardindependent.com/news/19833664.html

Ah, poo, lol..we will only have 3/4 acre if we get this house we are looking at. But it is County zoned, I believe, so as I understand...everything changes. But it is near IMPOSSIBLE to find any information!! And now my DH has decided that the yard has so many blackberry bushes...that he wants a goat...on top of the chickens that I want. I would just love if I could find something that said "In this area, under this zoning, you may have this many chickens on this much land..etc, etc, etc.." if only things were so simple ..in a perfect world, maybe. :D

My goats always seem to just wanna eat the leaves off the blackberry bushes so the stems are left behind. Makes them easier to clear out i guess but goats don't seem to work as well as i heard they would. But a friend of mine has goats she uses for clearing jobs and it seems like they demolish everything in their paths, lol. maybe my goats are just spoiled
idunno.gif

Thank you! My mother managed to get a few eggs from her hens that were fertilized by the Polish Rooster she had so I set them under some of my girls and there's a few growing now. Her rooster is here for the moment but I let her borrow my Bantam Frizzled Easter Egger Rooster to take care of her hens until we can find her a new guy. She's hoping she starts finding some more eggs now that the Polish roo is gone, we're pretty certain he was eating the eggs all the time(one of the reasons he's leaving!). I think she's secretly hoping for babies from the new roo though too, she'd be over the moon if she got a curly baby with a top hat, lol.
I have 6 Polish eggs in my incubator, test hatch. I live quite a bit North, but assuming I have a healthy rooster or 2? PM me so we have a record, and I'll PM you back when they hatch (due appx 9/16).

Back
Top Bottom