Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I have a few to bathe, slightly...I have learned over the years to avoid white birds like the plague (here in the mud state)
Of course, my French Silver Cuckoo Marans have decided to hatch a sport white now and then...go figure !
So now I have a flock of white French Marans wether I wanted them or not...............
hmm.png
I suppose next show I'll have to bring some...and get my bottle of bluing out...................

JOKE OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%7B3a88d21a-1b1e-4b9b-bc8b-7d9674713919%7D_open-quotes-green.gif
My wife and I watched three DVDs back-to-back yesterday. Luckily for me, I was the one facing the television.
%7Bb5b1b472-a690-4fab-aab8-a1337adff190%7D_close-quote-green.gif

The van is loaded with crates, tents, awnings, ice chests, shavings, chick feed.....no birds til tomorrow night.

Coyote got another of my flock today. My 10 week old cockerel, Red Man, gave his life for his flock small flock of girls today. All that I could find were paw prints and blood splattered feathers. The crows and jays were squawking like mad, further into the forest. Guess I have to pick a different cockerel to keep now. Good thing I've got plenty left to choose from...

Broad daylight and right next to the house too. These things have no fear of humans at all around here. I think I will be cooping everyone up early tonight, since the oldest kid has a baseball game tonight 40 minutes away.

I have a few to bathe, slightly...I have learned over the years to avoid white birds like the plague (here in the mud state)
Of course, my French Silver Cuckoo Marans have decided to hatch a sport white now and then...go figure !
So now I have a flock of white French Marans wether I wanted them or not...............
hmm.png
I suppose next show I'll have to bring some...and get my bottle of bluing out...................

JOKE OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%7B3a88d21a-1b1e-4b9b-bc8b-7d9674713919%7D_open-quotes-green.gif
My wife and I watched three DVDs back-to-back yesterday. Luckily for me, I was the one facing the television.
%7Bb5b1b472-a690-4fab-aab8-a1337adff190%7D_close-quote-green.gif

The van is loaded with crates, tents, awnings, ice chests, shavings, chick feed.....no birds til tomorrow night.
giggle to joke of the day
lau.gif

I did the pack up go 51 weeks a year for 35 years minimum of 25 dogs
at any given time.. no way doing it with chickens
hide.gif

Coyote got another of my flock today. My 10 week old cockerel, Red Man, gave his life for his flock small flock of girls today. All that I could find were paw prints and blood splattered feathers. The crows and jays were squawking like mad, further into the forest. Guess I have to pick a different cockerel to keep now. Good thing I've got plenty left to choose from...
I am so sorry

Started the day off with hacking down grass over 6 feet tall. This place turns into a jungle in early summer...
Next, I've got to get some mowing done. Then the Rhodies need trimmed back.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any more info about this show? I'm still relatively new to owning chickens, and would love to see the different varieties, and maybe have the chance to meet good breeders in the area. Is this open to the public? THANKS in advance
cool.png
, and thank you for spreading the word about this event!

Does anyone have any more info about this show? I'm still relatively new to owning chickens, and would love to see the different varieties, and maybe have the chance to meet good breeders in the area. Is this open to the public? THANKS in advance
cool.png
, and thank you for spreading the word about this event!
Sorry, I thought I had "quoted" the original post. Don't quite have the hang of this yet....

I'm referring to the Washington Feather Fanciers show in chehalis tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom