Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Maybe I can get some of your eggs down the road:drool
sure thing or chicks we are not that far away drive and just meet in the middle

Joining in - I just discovered this thread for Washington State. We've been busy (well, mostly my kids) making chicken costumes for our bantams for the county fair. Should be fun, or entertaining at least.

@orchardflock Welcome happy you joined our little group here

It is forecast to be 108° two or three days next week. That is crazy. So today I tested out A mister for the chickens. Unfortunately I turned it up to high and the cheap old thing broke. So I hooked up a little sprinkler. After that every time I went outside the chickens weren't near it. But my neighbor said that she watch them and they absolutely loved it. They danced around and flap their wings and looks very happy :) so I guess that is going to work until I can get another mister.

It is forecast to be 108° two or three days next week. That is crazy. So today I tested out A mister for the chickens. Unfortunately I turned it up to high and the cheap old thing broke. So I hooked up a little sprinkler. After that every time I went outside the chickens weren't near it. But my neighbor said that she watch them and they absolutely loved it. They danced around and flap their wings and looks very happy :) so I guess that is going to work until I can get another mister.

maybe I should try a sprinkler in thier play yard?

So far, this is our only fully completed costume - meet Blackson the magician. My kids are very proud of the little potion bottles and white bunny holder they added to his cape. They are also making a witch, angel and pilot costume for other bantams.

20170728_182512.jpg

Back
Top Bottom