Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

They are taking up a corner of the coop but they are the only in that side of the coop also I could put maybe 6 regular sized birds in their but the Silky like it there

23B6F7A2-DB24-4F81-B276-063848EDA17C.jpeg
My garden is really starting to crank out some food took 5 heads of cabbage yesterday over 700 pea pods lots of salad stuff now regular peas man they are good another 200 pea pods broccoli and grabbed a few new potato’s to have with creamed peas and new potato’s yum.

Great looking I did a test plant of peas so not very many this year so put them in a
green salad lots of spinach, mustard greens, lettuces and herbs here did several carrots also lots of potatoes.. Richard enlarged my one "cockerel" coop got another wood crate
from the neighbor he installs medical equipment so get these major wood crates had painted the one I call silky land... cooler today feels good
002 - Copy.jpg
005.jpg

W will get metal for the roof first of the month

Those wood crates look great nice way to go. I had lots of spinach but it got to warm and all bolted got tons of carrots and beets coming red and yellow peppers cauliflower green beans squash and pumpkins for the chickens. Have 4 rows of potato’s I like the red la sodas and then the French fingerlings the fingerling plants got over 4 feet tall

sorry I went to bed glad you got here @Chickielady might have some, or @theceltichorse and one other may have them @Hinotori hoping one may have them I only have chickens may as well ad2d @junebuggena uncertain of hers

I only have chickens, and mostly just silkies at that. The dogs have been taught to chase geese away because of the stupid Canadian geese so I'm wary about ever getting any geese.

I only have chickens, and mostly just silkies at that. The dogs have been taught to chase geese away because of the stupid Canadian geese so I'm wary about ever getting any geese.

I was not sure what you had or others so tagged all of you I know that Marcella the celtic had ducks but not geese so doesn't hurt to ask right
fresh potatoes from compost got real nice size then had vanilla pudding made chocolate cookies with vanilla pudding in place of sugar
007.jpg
009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom