Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Thats fine not that far lets see if I get any bites for him
Okay, thank you. My husband has a coworker who may be able to take him too, I’m still checking. I’m not absolutely positive that we’re getting rid of him, I keep wavering on that. I mean if no one has complained yet maybe we’re safe?? And he really only crows during business hours...

I spent all day yesterday and today cleaning out my garage, making room for peeps! I’m exhausted...

Both of my cats got out of the house and I had to chase them back in (they’re indoor only cats and haven’t been outside in almost 2 years without being in a carrier). 😬 My mom left our back door open.
Second round of vaccines tomorrow, chicks should be hatching tomorrow...busy week and I need to get the brooder set up by Tuesday as well!

One of the ladies that had hatched our duck eggs back in February just picked up some more to hatch out. She brought 2 of the ducks that had hatched and it was very interesting to see the colors on them! She ended up giving me $20 for the eggs even though I kept declining. Probably seems rude that I didn't want to accept the money at first. She said it seemed fair to give me some of the profit she made from selling most of the ducklings.
Funny thing about the few ducks she has left, is that they actually come up to her and her family. Unlike their parents who are scared of me.

I'll see if she can send some photos of the ducks so I can share here.

Back
Top Bottom