Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

WE HAVE 4 BUNNIES LEFT!

We have four gorgeous purebred Mini Lops available to loving homes! Open to pet or breeding homes. These babies have pedigrees (if you’d like one). One generation is missing on the mother’s side.

We are located in Spokane, WA. We are willing to drive to meet up a few hours from Spokane. Tell us if you’re interested! Available bunnies are pictured.

Available Bunnies:
1) Orange/Black Tricolor (Dense) buck - AVAILABLE
2) Blue/Fawn Tricolor (Dilute) buck - AVAILABLE
3) Gold-Tipped Black Steel buck - AVAILABLE
4) Blue/Fawn Tricolor (Dilute) buck - AVAILABLE
5) Broken Gold-Tipped Blue Steel doe - nfs (not for sale; keeping)
6) Blue Harlequin (Dilute) buck - reserved
7) Broken Gold-Tipped Black Steel - reserved

2B78F9CF-6F02-4410-8CDC-EFD6EF1551AE.jpeg

C72A84F2-4D46-4A64-B300-25C193EABD5A.jpeg
9DB2DB59-9667-4CB4-8E52-5A7284495138.jpeg
C8F23538-5CEB-4F2F-9606-EB74A2AE06C9.jpeg

I thought this was a girl. Doesn't crow. Doesn't chase girls. Doesn't get ran off by Leven. Scared of hens.

He grew sickles on his tail this last week so I caught him to look because white is hard to tell sex at distance on a chicken who's a coward. Checked hackle and saddle. Definate boy.

I should ask people to guess breed just for fun. I know what he is and he doesn't look it.

20210817_193457.jpg

Greetings Washingtonians! Long time no chat. I was away in Georgia for some training for my job for 10 weeks, but I'm back now. :) My spring chickies are laying eggs now (most of them), but I lost five of my ducks to predators while I was gone. Still not sure what got em. There are some new baby duckies waiting for me at the post office as soon as I'm off work, and my one remaining female duck is sitting a nest with nine eggs. I'm interested to see what she hatches!

Greetings Washingtonians! Long time no chat. I was away in Georgia for some training for my job for 10 weeks, but I'm back now. :) My spring chickies are laying eggs now (most of them), but I lost five of my ducks to predators while I was gone. Still not sure what got em. There are some new baby duckies waiting for me at the post office as soon as I'm off work, and my one remaining female duck is sitting a nest with nine eggs. I'm interested to see what she hatches!
I'm sorry for your losses.

I hope your post photos of your babies!!

Back
Top Bottom