Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I agree they are not kind, however, they were going through a divorce and so, it's definitely not my place to judge, but I will gladly provide food and shelter to this beautiful bird they left behind!
D.gif
yesss.gif
She appears to be standard size, I presume, I honestly have never seen a bantam... Must add that to my bucket list. She is a pretty big bird, I'd say probably 6-7lbs and fully feathered. Her feathers are beautiful too.

We saw our first bantams recently. I was surprised how tiny they are. My husband and I thought our little Latte might have been a bantam/large fowl mix - until we saw real bantams, then we realized that probably wasn't possible.

We just got another tiny blue egg!!!! Thelma and Louise both laid their first eggs today!!! I will post pictures later today, right now were eating in the car waiting for Jeanine's tests to start at the hospitl. She is having a renal ultrasound and VCUG (voiding cystoyrethrogram) to see what's up with all our potty issues; she's 4.5 and still having problems and she had kidney reflux as a baby :(

We just got another tiny blue egg!!!! Thelma and Louise both laid their first eggs today!!! I will post pictures later today, right now were eating in the car waiting for Jeanine's tests to start at the hospitl. She is having a renal ultrasound and VCUG (voiding cystoyrethrogram) to see what's up with all our potty issues; she's 4.5 and still having problems and she had kidney reflux as a baby :(

Back
Top Bottom