Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

My chicks are here...finally! I have been waiting since the 6th of June for her to hatch out. She was so protective this time I had a hard time getting to candle which ones were good and bad, so she basically sat on all of them...sigh! But all in all I ended up with 2, last hatch I only had one chick...and here they are

Hello fellow Washingtonians. I have a super cute and extra friendly very rare Swedish Flower Hen Cockrel that needs a new home. We call him Rowen and he is 4 months old. He was hand raised from eggs we got from Greenfire Farm stock hens. As I said he is super friendly, almost too friendly as he is often underfoot when we are trying to work out in the coop. We have found this whole breed to be really curious and extremely personable. WE would love to keep Rowen but we already have a silkie rooster that the kids are pretty attached to so sweet Ro needs a new home. I hope he can find a loving home where someone can appreciate his unique look and personality.

If you want to know more about Swedish Flower Hens you can check out Greenfire Farm's website where you can read the whole story. These beautiful birds were almost extinct until Greenfire started importing the few that were left and started their breeding program.
http://greenfirefarms.com/store/category/chickens/swedish-flower-hens/

Please feel free to contact me with any questions! We are in the Monroe/Woodinville area

Hello fellow Washingtonians. I have a super cute and extra friendly very rare Swedish Flower Hen Cockrel that needs a new home. We call him Rowen and he is 4 months old. He was hand raised from eggs we got from Greenfire Farm stock hens. As I said he is super friendly, almost too friendly as he is often underfoot when we are trying to work out in the coop. We have found this whole breed to be really curious and extremely personable. WE would love to keep Rowen but we already have a silkie rooster that the kids are pretty attached to so sweet Ro needs a new home. I hope he can find a loving home where someone can appreciate his unique look and personality.

If you want to know more about Swedish Flower Hens you can check out Greenfire Farm's website where you can read the whole story. These beautiful birds were almost extinct until Greenfire started importing the few that were left and started their breeding program.
http://greenfirefarms.com/store/category/chickens/swedish-flower-hens/

Please feel free to contact me with any questions! We are in the Monroe/Woodinville area
I might be interested but I don't live in that area. Sorry!

An official
ya.gif
thanks to ninetreesmom for seeing if our banty eggs will hatch in her incubator. She said the 7 day candle showed so far all 10 eggies going good. The kids are like -->
celebrate.gif
So who knows what craziness will occur on 14 day or hatching!

:) I love this thread. Thanks WA peeps.

Back
Top Bottom