Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Between Friday and today one of the ameraucana decided to dump her feathers. She was huddled inside on the roost while everyone else, including the broody, ran out for scratch. Thought she was sick until I touched her. Nope. Just not going out in the wind.
my first EE from Gena has no tail feathers right now looks funny but she is fine
eats... Blue has decided to roost on the big table now with the older girls

I have to be careful lifting feathers or they fall out. Everywhere I lifted looks like this under.

I read here a lot but rarely post. I thought I would include a picture of one of my breeding pens for 2017. Silver Laced Cornish Bantam project. These are 4th generation from original parents, Silver laced wyandottes crossed on single laced dark cornish.

I read here a lot but rarely post. I thought I would include a picture of one of my breeding pens for 2017. Silver Laced Cornish Bantam project. These are 4th generation from original parents, Silver laced wyandottes crossed on single laced dark cornish.
The look on the face there. "You DO have treats, RIGHT?" Very pretty birds. I like the looks of cornish. The bantams always kind of remind me of parrots with how they look

Last edited:
@budsbirds Very pretty birds, hi glad you shared the photo's

@Hinotori Parrots? your right they do take on that look

Well love our darling great pyrenees little love our snowball she got me good
we were playing and oops right on the upper lip

Hey there, folks. I'm in need of a small game rooster to protect my free-range hens. I'm willing to pay up to $20. Please message me if you can help, but ONLY if you do not breed them for actual cockfighting! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom